ATSSA offers a dynamic and diverse selection of high-quality education, training, professional certifications, products, and publications for the road safety industry. We are committed to staying abreast of rapid industry changes.
- Traffic Control Technician
- Incident Traffic Control for Responders
- Traffic Control Supervisor
- Florida Intermediate Training
- Flagger Instructor Training
- Florida Advanced Training or Refresher
- State Specific Training
- Traffic Control Design Specialist
- Pavement Marking Technician
- Urban Work Zone Design
- Guardrail Installation Training
- Night-time Traffic Control
- Maintenance and Short Duration Activities
- ATSSA Online Flagger Certification Training Course
Click here for more training courses
We have over 35 years of experience creating customized training solutions that improve road safety, worker safety, and business profitability. Our courses are presented in a relevant context so that the skills, strategies, and knowledge are meaningful to participants and can be applied directly in the field.
Since 2002 we have trained over 500,000 people in the road, traffic, and highway safety industry and over 100,000 professionals have earned ATSSA certification.
- Experienced Instructors - We recruit experienced subject-matter experts of the highest caliber to develop and deliver training, and provide guidance on the development of publications.
- Broad Course Offering - Our educational offerings and publications aim to maximize roadway safety and save lives.
- Certification and Recertification - ATSSA certification provides solid evidence of educational attainment, on-the-job professional experience, and competency through testing.
- Product Selection - Our comprehensive product selection provides critical information to road safety workers.
- FHWA Work Zone Safety Grant Courses - Participants can take courses at a reduced cost and businesses are able to increase their number of employees trained at an economical level.
- Webinars - Cost efficient training for employees without time away from day-to-day responsibilities.
For more information about training, please call 877-642-4637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org