ATSSA offers a dynamic and diverse selection of high-quality education, training, professional certifications, products, and publications for the road safety industry. We are committed to staying abreast of rapid industry changes.
Use ATSSA's quick and easy online portal to register for a pre-scheduled course today!
- Traffic Control Technician
- Incident Traffic Control for Responders
- Traffic Control Supervisor
- Nighttime Temporary Traffic Control
- Flagger Instructor Training
- Certified Pedestrian Safety Professional
- Traffic Control Design Specialist
- Operation and Application of Truck-Mounted Attenuators (TMAs)
- Pavement Marking Technician
- State-Specific Training Options
- Guardrail Installation Training
- Click here for more training courses
- High Friction Surface Treatment Installation & Inspection
ATSSA has over 35 years of experience creating customized training solutions that improve road safety, worker safety, and business profitability. Our training courses are presented in a relevant context so that the skills, strategies, and knowledge are meaningful to participants and can be applied directly in the field.
ATSSA recruits experienced instructors and subject-matter experts of the highest caliber to develop and deliver training, and provide guidance on the development of publications.
Since 2002 we have trained over 500,000 people in the road, traffic, and highway safety industry and over 100,000 professionals have earned ATSSA certification.
- Broad Course Offering - Our educational offerings and publications aim to maximize roadway safety and save lives.
- Certification and Recertification - ATSSA certification provides solid evidence of educational attainment, on-the-job professional experience, and competency through testing.
- Corporate Training Program - Allows organizations to deliver high quality training at their own sites, on their own schedules, and with a low-cost structure.
- Product Selection - Our comprehensive product selection provides critical information to road safety workers.
- FHWA Work Zone Safety Grant - Through multi-year grants, ATSSA provides roadway safety products and training to workers, including videos, podcasts, publications and affordable training courses.
For more information about training, please call 800-272-8772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org