ATSSA offers a dynamic and diverse selection of high-quality education, training, professional certifications, products, and publications for the road safety industry. We are committed to staying abreast of rapid industry changes.
- Traffic Control Technician
- Incident Traffic Control for Responders
- Traffic Control Supervisor
- Nighttime Temporary Traffic Control
- Flagger Instructor Training
- Certified Pedestrian Safety Professional
- Traffic Control Design Specialist
- Operation and Application of TMAs
- Pavement Marking Technician
- State-Specific Training Options
- Guardrail Installation Training
- Click here for more training courses
- Online Flagger Certification Training Course
NEW COURSES COMING SOON
- High Friction Surface Treatment (HFST) Installation and Inspection
- Introduction to the MUTCD - Online Course
- Operation and Application of Truck-Mounted Attenuators (TMAs) - Online Course
ATSSA has over 35 years of experience creating customized training solutions that improve road safety, worker safety, and business profitability. Our training courses are presented in a relevant context so that the skills, strategies, and knowledge are meaningful to participants and can be applied directly in the field.
ATSSA recruits experienced instructors and subject-matter experts of the highest caliber to develop and deliver training, and provide guidance on the development of publications.
Since 2002 we have trained over 500,000 people in the road, traffic, and highway safety industry and over 100,000 professionals have earned ATSSA certification.
- Broad Course Offering - Our educational offerings and publications aim to maximize roadway safety and save lives.
- Certification and Recertification - ATSSA certification provides solid evidence of educational attainment, on-the-job professional experience, and competency through testing.
- Corporate Training Program - Allows organizations to deliver high quality training at their own sites, on their own schedules, and with a low-cost structure.
- Product Selection - Our comprehensive product selection provides critical information to road safety workers.
- FHWA Work Zone Safety Grant - Through multi-year grants, ATSSA provides roadway safety products and training to workers, including videos, podcasts, publications and affordable training courses.
- Webinars - Cost efficient training for employees without time away from day-to-day responsibilities.
For more information about training, please call 877-642-4637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org