Spanish translation - Presione aquí para ver esta pagina en Español
Learn how to be a safe and effective flagger:
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important
- Learn the standard skillset of a good flagger
- Apply standard flagger control references
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures
- Learn standard flagger practices for various situations
ATSSA's Online Flagger Training provides key benefits:
- Convenience - this course is available 24 hours per day
- Downloadable Flagger Handbook and ATSSA's exclusive Flagger Workbook
- Training is interactive and informative
- Certification in just four hours
Once you have registered, a direct link to the course will be emailed to the address provided.
Take ATSSA’s Online Flagger Course today!
A laminated flagger certification card will be mailed to those who pass the course. A temporary completion certificate can be printed immediately.
The ATSSA Online Flagger Course is not accepted in the following states: CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, MA, MN, MS, MT, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA & WA. Please visit our Course Information page or contact the ATSSA office for ATSSA Flagger training classes scheduled near you.
Questions? Call 877-642-4637 or email email@example.com