For nearly 50 years, ATSSA trained and certified workers have stepped into the work zone confident in their ability to stay safe. Rest easy knowing that your crews have been provided the very best roadway safety training available in the industry. ATSSA’s diverse, wide range of roadway worker safety training and courses can be custom tailored to fit your company’s demanding, ever-changing needs. Insist on the best roadway safety training available. Insist on ATSSA training. Call 800-272-8772, or email email@example.com to be put in contact with an ATSSA Safety Training Specialist today.
Become a trained professional with roadway and work zone safety courses
ATSSA offers a dynamic and diverse selection of high-quality education, training, professional certifications, products, and publications for the road safety industry. We are committed to staying abreast of rapid industry changes.
- Traffic Control Technician
- Traffic Control Supervisor
- Flagger Instructor Training
- Traffic Control Design Specialist
- Pavement Marking Technician
- Guardrail Installation Training
- High Friction Surface Treatment Installation & Inspection
- Incident Traffic Control for Responders
- Nighttime Temporary Traffic Control
- Certified Pedestrian Safety Professional
- Operation and Application of Truck-Mounted Attenuators (TMAs)
- State-Specific Training Options
- More training courses
Since 2002, we have trained more than 500,000 people in the road, traffic, and highway safety industry and more than 100,000 professionals have earned ATSSA certification.
- Broad Course Offering - Our educational offerings and publications aim to maximize roadway safety and save lives.
- Certification and Recertification - ATSSA certification provides solid evidence of educational attainment, on-the-job professional experience, and competency through testing.
- Corporate Training Program - Allows organizations to deliver high quality training at their own sites, on their own schedules, and with a low-cost structure.
- Product Selection - Our comprehensive product selection provides critical information to road safety workers.
- FHWA Work Zone Safety Grant - Through multi-year grants, ATSSA provides roadway safety products and training to workers, including videos, podcasts, publications and affordable training courses.