South Carolina Advanced Training
This one-day course builds on previous courses and covers traffic control plan reading and development, positive protection, work zone capacity, night work, and inspection. Intended for supervisors and engineers, this course is designed for those working on high-volume, high-speed, multi-lane roadways, and controlled access facilities. All work zone durations are covered in this course.
- Prerequisites: SC State TCS
- Course Length: 1/2 day/4 hours
- Formats: Classroom
- Hosting: Open; Closed; Co-sponsored
- CEUs: .375
- Course Materials:
- South Carolina State Standards & Specifications
- Registration Fees:
- Certification Available: No
- Register: www.atssa.com/Training
Use the search tool below to find upcoming courses in your area.