Operation and Application of Truck-Mounted Attenuators (TMAs)
This course is an introductory course on the operation and application of TMAs in work zones. The course applies workable concepts, applications, and recommended practices in the deployment, operation, and removal of TMAs. Previous experience in TMA driving is not required for this course.
- Prerequisites: None
- Course Length: 1/2 day/4 hours
- Formats: Classroom; Online
- Hosting: Closed; Co-sponsored
- CEUs: 0.375
- Course Materials:
- Field Guide for the Use and Placement of Shadow Vehicles in Work Zones
- Student Notebook
- Registration Fees:
- Classroom: $115 Members, $130 Non-members
- Online: $130 Members & Non-members
- Certification Available: Yes (see pg 6)
- Register: www.atssa.com/Training
Use the search tool below to find upcoming courses in your area.