Operation and Application of TMAs Trainer
This course is designed to teach students how to effectively teach TMA courses. This train-the-trainer course emphasizes skills and techniques for teaching the fundamentals of TMAs. Students are provided with all the information needed to present the four-hour ATSSA Operation and Application of TMAs training course. Each student must teach a short section of this material to demonstrate their ability to communicate and effectively present the material to learners.Individuals who have successfully completed this course and obtained certification will be recognized as ATSSA Certified TMA Instructors.
NOTE: Students must apply for TMA certification in order to receive instructor certification.
- Prerequisites: None
- Course Length: 1 day/8 hours
- Formats: Classroom
- Hosting: Closed; Co-sponsored
- CEUs: 0.75
- Course Materials:
- Field Guide for the Use and Placement of Shadow Vehicles in Work Zones
- Operation and Application of TMAs PowerPoint
- Registration Fees:
- $180 Members, $205 Non-members
- Certification Available: Yes)
- Register: www.atssa.com/Training
Use the search tool below to find upcoming courses in your area.