Florida Intermediate Training
ATSSA is an approved provider for the Florida Department of Transportation Intermediate Maintenance of Traffic course.
This course is required for all persons with duties that include any of the following activities:
- Direct responsibility of replacement of work zone traffic control devices,
- Direct responsibility for field maintenance of work zone traffic control devices,
- Inspection of the placement or operational function of work zone traffic control devices, or
- Drafting or electronic generation of work zone traffic control plans.
NOTE: This course is recognized as ATSSA’s TCT course even though the state mandates a different course title.
- Prerequisites: None
- Course Length: 2 days/16 hours
- Formats: Classroom
- Hosting: Closed; Co-sponsored
- CEUs: 1.50 (Approved by the Florida Board of Professional Engineers)
- Course Materials:
- Florida State Standards & Specifications
- Registration Fees:
- Certification Available: Yes
- Register: www.atssa.com/Training
Use the search tool below to find upcoming courses in your area.