Order and save 20% on ATSSA's Flagger Handbooks - offer expires July 31, 2020
This pocket-sized handbook is intended to assist the flagger in understanding his or her duties to protect project personnel and provide safe, courteous, and authoritative directions to traffic seeking passage through the work area. Color illustrations are included throughout.
The contents of this handbook include:
- MUTCD - Section 6E - Flagging Operations
- Flagger equipment and position
- Instructions to stop, release, and slow traffic
- Traffic control at haul road intersections
- Flag carrying and flagging for pilot car operation
- Additional aids
- Rules of conduct
- Emergency procedures
Order now! The Flagger Handbook is available in English or Spanish.
Use promo code "FH720" at checkout for the 20% discount to be reflected. Members: login to view your special discounted rates.
To order by phone or email, contact ATSSA customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-272-8772.
Remember to order before July 31 to receive 20% off the handbooks.