Senior Manager for Global Regulatory Affair
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Senior Manager for Global Regulatory Affairs, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- **Leading the 3M Transportation Safety Division’s global engagement in standards development organizations (such as ASTM, SAE, ISO, etc.) and regulations development committees (such as AASHTO, NCUTCD)
- **Creating and implementing a strategic plan to build and sustain the division’s regulatory engagement and knowledge
- **Supporting new and existing product sales through targeted external research studies in the area of human and machine factors related to transportation safety
- **Advising new product introduction teams in the development of products that meet current and future regulations and customer specifications
- **Coaching and developing the division’s global regulatory affairs team and future R&D leaders
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- **Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- **Minimum nine (9) years of R&D experience in a regulated industry in a private, public, government, or military environment
- **Minimum seven (7) years of regulatory affairs management experience
- **Minimum three (3) years of experience supervising and/or managing direct reports in a technical environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- **Possess a master’s degree or higher in Human Factors, Optics, Physics, Transportation Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited institution
- **Ten (10) or more years of international regulatory affairs management experience including current and future regulations and customer specifications for new product development initiatives
- **Experience with standards development in a global enterprise (e.g. ASTM, SAE, ISO)
- **Research experience in human factors or a related subject
- **Experience in the transportation safety industry or related safety field
Travel: Less than 10% currently, and up to 25% travel, to include some International, in the future
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Apply on this website:
Barricades Unlimited is seeking an experienced estimator to join our team. This position can be located in either the Lubbock, TX or Denton, TX office.
Candidates should possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to read, understand and carry out verbal and written instructions and present questions when instructions are unclear.
- Ability to operate in an organized and time efficient manner.
- Map reading skills with ability to find locations.
- Expert skills in setting up layouts in traffic control.
- Knowledge of TXDOT standards and TMUTCD
- Proficient PC Skills to include MS Office Suite
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Estimate the costing of all jobs. Review estimates and obtain feedback from the interested parties to ensure costing is accurate and to obtain price/bid for each job.
- Assist Director of Traffic Control and Director of Pavement Marking to monitor all bids, bid letting, competitive bid activity, etc. to ensure Barricades Unlimited is maximizing its opportunities in the market place.
- Demonstrate initiative by evaluating situations, making decisions based on facts and solid judgements.
- Perform duties in an independent manner with little to no supervision.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with employees.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Business Development
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- ATSSA Certified Traffic Control Technician (preferred)
- ATSSA Certified Traffic Control Supervisor (preferred)
- Three (3) years in a similar role (required)
- Three (3) years in a field role (preferred)
- Medical/Dental/Vision offered after 60 Days
- Paid time off after 60 Days
- 401k with company match after 1 year
- Paid Holidays
Barricades Unlimited is an EEO Employer
To apply, please visit: