Railroad Traffic Control Trainee
Office/Report to location is in Lexington, SC.
Work will be along the East Coast installing temporary traffic control detours.
- Must be flexible
- Must be able to travel (weeks/months away from home)
- Hours/Days vary
- Starting pay is $11/hour ($12/hour after 90 days and certification)
- Position temporary work zones utilizing warning signs, traffic cones, etc. according to standards
- Load/unload work zone equipment to/from the company vehicle
- Setup detours and keep in contact with the Contractor
- Complete required paperwork
- Keep vehicle clean/orderly, informing management of safety concerns or vehicle problems
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and safety requirements
- High school diploma/GED
- Must possess a valid class D driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass background check and pre-employment DOT physicals/drug screens
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40lbs
- Work environments will vary, ability to tolerate weather conditions; rain, snow, extreme temperatures, exposure to dust, dirt, loud noises, etc.
- Long term out of town travel
- Training is offered to maintain high safety standards and provide advancement opportunities.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and company-contributing IRA program
- Daily Lodging paid for by company
- Daily Per Diem
Please contact Susie Snipes if interested, email@example.com