Tune in Saturday to hear ATSSA President & CEO Stacy Tetschner on Transport Topics Radio
Program airs at 1 p.m. on SiriusXM and will be re-broadcast through the weekend
Tune in this weekend to hear ATSSA President & CEO Stacy Tetschner on Transport Topics Radio.
He’ll be talking roadway safety with host Dan Ronan, who chats weekly with industry experts from government, business, logistics and other sectors of the transportation industry.
The weekly program airs on SiriusXM Channel 146 on Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. ET. It’s rebroadcast three times each weekend (times listed are Eastern Time):
• Saturday from 11 p.m. until 1 a.m. on Sunday
• Sunday - noon-2 p.m. and 9-11 p.m.
Transport Topics Radio reports this weekend’s program will include:
- ATSSA President & CEO Stacy Tetschner discussing what his group is doing to make the highways and roads safer, especially in work zones.
- American Trucking Association Chairman Randy Guillot on tort reform in Louisiana.
- Transport Topics Government Reporter Eleanor Lamb on local and state government actions to speed critical road repair projects during the pandemic.
- Georgia State University Director of the Economic Forecasting Center Rajeev Dhawan on the U.S. economy and challenges related to COVID-19.
Tetschner is expected to speak during the third slot, which airs from 2-2:30 p.m. during Saturday's initial broadcast.