Learn how to be a safe and effective flagger:
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important
- Learn the standard skillset of a good flagger
- Apply standard flagger control references
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures
- Learn standard flagger practices for various situations
ATSSA's Online Flagger Training provides key benefits:
- Convenience - this course is available 24 hours per day
- Downloadable Flagger Handbook and ATSSA's exclusive Flagger Workbook
- Training is interactive and informative
- Certification in just four hours
Once you have registered, a direct link to the course will be emailed to the address provided.
Take ATSSA’s Online Flagger Course today!
A laminated flagger certification card will be mailed to those who pass the course. A temporary completion certificate can be printed immediately.
If you are working in CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, MA, MN, MS, MT, NE, ND, NJ, NV, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA & WA, our course is not accepted in these states.
Questions? Call 877-642-4637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org