Learn how to be a safe and effective flagger
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important
- Learn the abilities of a good flagger
- Apply standard flagger control references
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures
- Learn flagger practices for various typical situations
ATSSA's online flagger training provides a number of benefits:
Take the flagger course online today!
- Convenience - this course is available 24 hours per day
- Downloadable flagger handbook and ATSSA's exclusive flagger workbook
- Training is interactive and informative
- Certification in just four hours
Important Information About This Course
- This course is currently NOT accepted in the following states:
CO, FL, IA, ID, MA, MN, MT, NJ, NV, OR, RI, SC, TN, UT, VT, VA & WA
- Coming Soon: CA and NC
- After registering, you will receive an email with a direct link to the course, downloadable materials, and other helpful information.
A laminated flagger certification card will be mailed to those who pass the course. A temporary completion certifcate can be printed immediately.
If you have already registered, please check the email address you provided for a direct link to the course.
Questions? Call 877-642-4637