| || |
Learn how to be a safe and effective flagger:
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important
- Learn the standard skillset of a good flagger
- Apply standard flagger control references
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures
- Learn standard flagger practices for various situations
| || |
ATSSA's Online Flagger Training provides key benefits:
- Convenience - this course is available 24 hours per day
- Downloadable Flagger Handbook and ATSSA's exclusive Flagger Workbook
- Training is interactive and informative
- Certification in just four hours
Once you have registered, a direct link to the course will be emailed to the address provided.
Take ATSSA’s Online Flagger Course today!
A laminated flagger certification card will be mailed to those who pass the course. A temporary completion certificate can be printed immediately.
Questions? Call 877-642-4637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org