The Foundation Council was created in 2009 to provide
those generous individuals the opportunity to give an annual outright gift of $1,000
or more to help raise awareness about roadway safety.
Any individual who provides an annual gift or gifts totaling $1,000 or more in a
12-month period is recognized in the Foundations' Council. Some friends pay in quarterly
or monthly installments; others give a one-time gift each year. These are direct
gifts that benefit programs, and are not related to special events or tickets sales
or other premiums.
Friends contributing at the Foundation Council level are making a vital difference
through our public awareness programs—creating solutions that change the safety
of our roadways. Your financial commitment to the Foundations’ Council helps plant
the seeds so individuals like Nicole and children like Marina can lead better lives.
You can become a member of the Foundation Council on several different levels:
Legacy Giving Level gifts ($25,000 and up) can help us:
- Provide five college students the opportunity to continue their education so they
can start their future and become financially independent.
- Provide a public voice in advancing programs and activities for roadway safety.
Reflect Giving Level gifts ($10,000 - $24,999) can help us:
- Transportation for one of our ambassadors to the National Work Zone Event so they
can educate the public about a cultural priority – roadway safety.
- Provide a family with assistance coping after their family member was killed in
a work zone accident.
Remembrance Giving Level gifts ($5,000 - $9,999) can help us:
- Provide two young people with assistance for education costs so they may acquire
books and continue their higher education.
- Send the National Work Zone Memorial to four national sites, helping to educate,
inspire and lead the public to understand the many dangers that exist in a work
Respect Giving Level gifts ($2,500 - $4,999) can help us:
- Provide two host site visits of the National Work Zone Memorial.
- Provide one young adult the chance to attend college. Don’t let a child’s bright
future be extinguished by the loss or disability of a parent.
Inspire Giving Level gifts ($1,000 - $2,499) can help us:
Provide assistance in maintaining, adding names, and making necessary repairs to the Memorial.
Become a member of the Foundation Council today! Donate online or contact us for more information.