USED PRODUCTS OR EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
Automated Flagger Assistance Device (AFAD's)
IntelliStrobe WS-1A Stop/Slow Paddle AFAD'S
* 8" letters
* Remote Controller
IntelliStrobe W1-AG Red/Yellow signal AFAD'S
* 12" LED Signals
* 10' 6" Extended height
* 6' Gate arm
Includes "Danger Alert" System
Contact: Mike Risher at email@example.com or call (301) 864-4150 if interested.
Vacancy – West Coast Sales Manager
Job Title: West Coast Sales Manager
Location: Northern California or Tacoma, Washington
Scope of the Role: The Western Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for selling and promoting Traffic Control products in a defined territory in Western United States. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for outside sales and new business development throughout the West Coast of the United States
* Manage sales in the assigned territory including frequent sales calls to major transportation agencies, major accounts and private engineering firm
* Maintain interaction with existing distributors, specifying engineers in both public and private agencies, key end-users, and prospects to ensure maximum sales growth
* Conduct sales presentations to customers to train their sales staff thus leveraging their effectiveness in expanding sales of our product line
* Conduct sales presentations to DOT engineers and private engineering fims to drive specification of our products in future project
* Manage independent sales representatives, if any are assigned to the territory
* Manage Sales Forecast and Key Account strategies for the assigned territory
* Analyze existing and potential customer requirements, promoting current products and identifying new products to meet those requirement
* Collaborate with internal resources to provide customer support, including product demonstration, trade show participation, customer training, product installation, new product approvals and after-sales technical assistant
* Provide input to sales strategies, forecasts, campaigns, business plans, budgets and new product development* Communicate frequently with internal sales team, including VP of Sales and Customer Service Representatives, on all aspects of sales and customer support
* Remain informed regarding competitor activities and product
* Maintain up-to-date and accurate sales and customer records
Key Skills and Attributes
· 5 years’ experience in sales required with a strong technical background desirable
· Experience in selling and managing traffic control or other technical products a plus
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· High technical aptitude and proficiency with computers, including MS Office suite
· Background in traffic control, public works or civil engineering a plus
· BA/BS in business administration, engineering, or related field preferred
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills especially technical writing skills
· Ability to interface with employees at all levels of the company
· Ability to work independently and travel approximately 75% of time
Please send resumes to Dick Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30,2014
Maintenance of Traffic Supervisor
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in installing and repairing traffic signals, erecting signs or devices, such as traffic islands and barriers. May perform other related traffic control duties. Job requires the following motions: bending, hammering, stooping, pushing, pulling, squatting, throwing. Requires lifting of weight up to 25 pounds. Uses tools, such as hand shovel, axe, brush hook, grade rod, sledge hammer, pick, mattock and post hole diggers. Walking and standing occupy most of the work day. Overtime work is required. Will be exposed to extremes of hot or cold weather. Requires riding to and from job sites. The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented. Kissimmee, Fla.
Must possess State of Florida Advanced Training for Worksite Traffic Supervisor certification and at least 3 years of experience as an MOT (Maintenance of Traffic) Foreman in highway construction. Valid driver's license and good driving record is also required.
What Oldcastle Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
All applicatons must be completed online. Go to www.oldcastle.com, click on Careers (top of page), click on Search Jobs (top of page), and type in Job Req. # 61701 or Search for Jobs.
Preferred Materials – Asphalt Division, part of Oldcastle Materials Southeast Division of Companies, is the leader in production of high-quality hot mix and warm mix asphalt, and, with a team of skilled contracting professionals, Preferred Materials – Asphalt Division also offers design-build and conventional-bid-build solutions for roadway and civil construction projects. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., with offices throughout Fla., in Savannah, Ga., and in Hardeeville, S.C., Preferred Materials – Asphalt Division performs asphalt paving, grading, and related roadway services. Our employees make Preferred Materials – Asphalt Division a great place to work. We promote a strong safety culture, where employees take responsibility for their own safety.
Work Area Protection Southeast Territory Manager
Work Area Protection, a well respected leader in the traffic control industry, has an immediate need for an outside sales territory manager for the Southeast territory. The position will be responsible for all aspects of sales, including generating new accounts and managing an existing account base within a distribution network.
The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of sales experience in traffic safety and/or the highway construction industry. A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or other related field is highly preferred. The position requires a highly organized, results-driven individual, who has good oral and written communication skills, the ability to think independently and make high level decisions while managing multiple projects/tasks. Profiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) is required. A qualified candidate is required to possess a valid drivers license, maintain a safe driving record and operate a motor vehicle in a safe, efficient manner in accordance with all DOT regulations.
Work Area Protection offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package for the qualified candidate. Qualified candidates should email a resume and cover letter to the attention of Charles Frick, National Sales Manager at:
ATSSA-CERTIFIED TRAFFIC CONTROL SUPERVISOR -- Full-time ATSSA or CCA-certified Traffic Control Supervisor needed. Must be able to lift and pull up to 75lbs., have a valid Driver’s License, computer skills, and be willing to travel. CC Enterprises does business in Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah. CC Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise and a drug-free company. Contact Chris or Jackie at 970-242-0669 and/or send resume by fax: 970-242-0530.
AIRFIELD PAVEMENT MARKING
Denver International Airport (Airfield Pavement Marking) is looking for a Painter experienced in pavement marking applications.
If you like working on a large scale and in a critical environment where a wrong mark could mean a wrong turn at an airport - we may be looking for you. Our team of 24 Painters is responsible for over 500 lane miles, 46,000 parking spots, 6 runways, 110 aircraft parking spots and over 63 million square feet of concrete.
We're looking for experienced Painters with a minimum of two years of experience in pavement marking and/or removal applications with the commitment level to work any shift, weekends, holidays and join our snow crews when the snow is flying.
- Two years’ experience in pavement marking and removal applications.
- Willingness to work any shift, weekends and holidays.
- Willingness to work during snow events / mandatory overtime.
- Valid Driver's License at the time of application.
- CDL 'B' License by the completion of 6 month probationary period.
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
To apply please visit denvergov.org/jobs
ODOT -- PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER 2 POSITION
ODOT has a Professional Engineer 2 position available that provides leadership, guidance and support for advancing effective highway safety engineering efforts and assists the Unit Manager by assigning and reviewing work on unique highway safety engineering and research projects. This position will provide statewide technical expertise, leadership, coordination, program management, and public outreach in highway safety engineering that facilitates the design and implementation of transportation safety strategies which enhance the safe movement of people on highways in Oregon. This position will provide traffic engineering technical support to ODOT Regions and local agencies in reviewing proposed safety strategies for projects. Salary $5505-$8134/month + excellent benefits. For details on Announcement #ODOT14-0548oc please visit
. Announcement information can be made available in an alternative format by calling 711 (Relay Operator for the Deaf). Opportunity closes 11:59 PM on 06/04/2014. ODOT is an AA/EEO Employer, committed to building workforce diversity.
Municipal Sales Representative
Equipment Development Co., Frederick, Md., is seeking a qualified person to work in the Frederick office and be responsible for revenue growth with sales to state, county and local municipal authorities.
*Promote specific EDCO products to the U.S. municipal markets in order to achieve sales revenue goals
*Prepare technical proposals and quotes to comply with the bid specifications
*Select the appropriate equipment and accessories
*Provide sales and technical support to municipal users, dealer/distributors, and contractors
*Collaborate with management, inside sales/marketing support, customer service and product development to determine the appropriate strategies and tactics to penetrate and grow this line of business for the company with the best short and long term financial outcomes
*Make sure spec sheets conform to our machines when bidding/negotiating
*Must have an existing list of purchasing and facilities contacts, as well as Board of Education and Department of Public Works decision makers and influencers to enable a quick, competitive "takeaway" share of current opportunities
*Significant in-field experience required
*Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in the municipality construction equipment acquisition processes and procedures
*Word processing skills (MS Word for Windows)
*Organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication ability
*Ability to travel; valid drivers' license
Send resume to: Robinson@edcoinc.com