USED PRODUCTS OR EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
AIRPORT SAFETY BARRIERS FOR SALE
For Sale: 40 airport safety barriers all in good/very good condition. Most have flashing lights.
Available to be picked up at or shipped from Hayward Executive Airport (HWD) in Hayward, CA.
For further information, contact Jim Altschul at (888) 617-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UD Reflector Plunge Truck
Traffic Control & Marking Systems (TCMS, LLC)
Due to the unforeseen circumstances of the death of TCMS, LLC President and Owner Gerry Henson, TCMS, LLC is selling a UD Reflector Plunge Truck.
* UD 2600HP
* 26,000 GVW with Dynatech Systems Truck-Mounted Plunge Cut System
* Less than 10,000 miles and only 250 hours of use
For details and interest in acquiring the UD Reflector Plunge Truck, contact TCMS@TCMSLLC.com or (540) 439-4884/(877)341-8221 (toll free).
Vacancy – West Coast Sales Manager
Job Title: West Coast Sales Manager
Location: Northern California or Tacoma, Washington
Scope of the Role: The Western Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for selling and promoting Traffic Control products in a defined territory in Western United States. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for outside sales and new business development throughout the West Coast of the United States
* Manage sales in the assigned territory including frequent sales calls to major transportation agencies, major accounts and private engineering firm
* Maintain interaction with existing distributors, specifying engineers in both public and private agencies, key end-users, and prospects to ensure maximum sales growth
* Conduct sales presentations to customers to train their sales staff thus leveraging their effectiveness in expanding sales of our product line
* Conduct sales presentations to DOT engineers and private engineering fims to drive specification of our products in future project
* Manage independent sales representatives, if any are assigned to the territory
* Manage Sales Forecast and Key Account strategies for the assigned territory
* Analyze existing and potential customer requirements, promoting current products and identifying new products to meet those requirement
* Collaborate with internal resources to provide customer support, including product demonstration, trade show participation, customer training, product installation, new product approvals and after-sales technical assistant
* Provide input to sales strategies, forecasts, campaigns, business plans, budgets and new product development* Communicate frequently with internal sales team, including VP of Sales and Customer Service Representatives, on all aspects of sales and customer support
* Remain informed regarding competitor activities and product
* Maintain up-to-date and accurate sales and customer records
Key Skills and Attributes
· 5 years’ experience in sales required with a strong technical background desirable
· Experience in selling and managing traffic control or other technical products a plus
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· High technical aptitude and proficiency with computers, including MS Office suite
· Background in traffic control, public works or civil engineering a plus
· BA/BS in business administration, engineering, or related field preferred
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills especially technical writing skills
· Ability to interface with employees at all levels of the company
· Ability to work independently and travel approximately 75% of time
Please send resumes to Dick Peterson at email@example.com before September 30,2014