Our new partnership program brings together key players in the transportation safety industry. We’ve created a public agency membership category to focus more on collaboration with departments of transportation and other public agencies.
Circle of Innovation survey - Click here to rate safety issues identified at the Circle of Innovation (San Antonio, 2014). NOTE: The survey will require a good amount of time to complete but the information gained from public agencies is valuable for developing and implementing innovation solutions.
Connect The DOTs press release..Read More
List of ATSSA Public Agency members..Read More
ATSSA’s CEO speaks about the Connect the DOTs program
Who are the key players?
- Cities and municipalities
- Roadway owners
- Utility companies
Why you should become a partner
- Influence over the areas that affect road safety and infrastructure
- Access to research and innovative technologies
- Solutions to current issue with cost effective options
- Member-only rates for training, webinars, and chapter and national events
- Collaborate on the review of local and national standards
Call today for more information on how you can join safety teams across the nation:
Bob Felt, Associate Director of Member Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-272-8722
Dan Williams, Director of Member Services
email@example.com | 800-272-8772