ATSSA committee work is about......
- Opportunities for the exchange of information
- Resolution of important issues
- Development of ATSSA policies and positions
- Supporting ATSSA’s direct efforts to advocate and educate
- One of the easiest and best ways for ATSSA members to become directly involved in the work of their association.
By participating on a committee, ATSSA members can provide valuable input to important technical, legal, and legislative issues affecting the industry. The committees recommend changes to current standards, specifications, and regulations and recommend new ones as needed. They develop recommendations for ATSSA policy on legal and legislative issues that affect the industry. The Operating Committee is responsible for establishing and coordinating the activities of all standing committees, temporary committees, independent task forces, and the Certification Board with the approval of the board.