ATSSA represents the road, traffic, and highway safety industry with effective legislative advocacy, traffic control safety training, and a far-reaching member partnership. As a member, you have access to a diverse array of tools and resources to meet today’s challenges.
- Member-only rates for training and certification programs
- Premier event registration for chapter and regional events
- Research and innovative technologies
- Local chapter and committee involvement
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy
- Charitable giving and public awareness
- ATSSA endorsed programs
- Essential product selection
Who We Support?
We bring together road safety experts and leaders to identify and solve safety issues. We work together to develop and implement safety programs, products, services, training, certification and specification reviews.
- Federal, State and Local public agencies
- Legislative advocacy professionals
For membership access
TO ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PAGES YOU MUST HAVE A LOGIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
For questions or to request more information, please contact the member services department at 800-272-8772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org